Cannot determine how true this rumor is, but this just appeared up on Reddit a few hours ago, posted by someone claiming to have known Timmy.
While there is no way of knowing exactly how true all of this is there are a few interesting points that leads me to believe it might actually be true.
- The move from West Virginia to Ohio seems almost entirely to have come about to avoid that recent legal changes involving homeschooling and CPS investigations. It’s the only thing that makes sense why you would leave a nicer house to live in what is basically a barn or industrial building. We know there have been CPS investigations over the issues of possible food insecurity in the home.
- Timmy did work with patients with disabilities in a residential setting in Wisconsin. He seemed to lack all patience with the patients, and regularly posted photos and information. The things he shared on social media and the way he spoke of those residents would be enough for him to be fired for violation of federal HIPAA law. HIPAA violations is why we do not see nurses or doctors posting photos of people dying of COVID 19 all over social media. Everyone has a right to privacy over their healthcare. Even the disabled.
- Allegations of starving are not new. The child look too thin and ill most of the time. They’ve been reported to CPS many times for this. We all can see how that might actually be true. Staying up all hours of the day and night is also likely based upon the “ministry” activity we have seen posted by mother Jill on social media. Abuse? If the Rods follow the Pearls and Michael Pearl’s book “To Train Up A Child”
But on the flip side, reasons why this might not be true:
- Flunked out of school? Well, hello COVID! Unlikely because schools nationwide are mostly closed during the Pandemic.
- Failed Courtship? I cannot imagine this one because we know his mother Jill Rodrigues would be crowing a courtship from the rooftops and we’d be flooded with photographs of the courtship.
- Jill and David screaming on the phone? I have a hard time believing this one. Not because I don’t think they do this. I think that they might, but because I cannot imagine either of them doing anything publicly that would reflect badly on them. If they were on speaker phone I cannot see it. The Rods, like their heroes the Duggars, love to show a perfect facade even if it is false.
What do you think?
ETA: This now seems more genuine. The original poster tried to doxx the Rodrigues family, posting address and phone numbers, has Timmy and Jill’s phone numbers, photos, etc and has stated that they have contacted CPS in Wooster, Ohio. Thankfully the addresses and phone numbers were pulled down.
Stay in touch! Like No Longer Quivering on Facebook:
Copyright notice: If you use any content from NLQ, including any of our research or Quoting Quiverfull quotes, please give us credit and a link back to this site. All original content is owned by No Longer Quivering and Patheos.com
Read our hate mail at Jerks 4 Jesus
Watch our goofy rants on YouTube and the bad Biblical advice of Dori Dalexander.
Check out today’s NLQ News at NLQ Newspaper