Right now, there are many needs to go around, and this sigil helps to address many of them – lending focus and energy to help those needs get met quickly and effectively.
The Needs Met sigil was created collectively during my online Sigil Witchery workshop that took place on Friday, March 20th. At this point I’ve taught the workshop at least 100 times and even have done a few demo videos, but this was the first time doing it in a virtual, interactive classroom. (I taught it again on Sunday March 22nd – and I’ll be sharing that sigil as well – to see more about my online workshops, visit here.) There attendees from all around the world. All of them have been impacted by the coronavirus – so of course it was natural that when it came time to create a sigil together, our goal would be to address the issue in some way.
The following is a screenshot of our digital whiteboard – also a bit of a new experience for me as I need to get the hang of drawing on my laptop screen.
Built Into This Sigil:
– To flatten the curve/Minimize transmission of the virus
– Utilize Equinox energy to tap into a sense of balance, of moving from dark into light
– Protection for the protectors – those folks on the front line helping people
– Aid with mental health, anti-anxiety
– Foster Compassion and Love
– Recognition of Connection
– Needs being met
– Reminder to practice self-care/care for others
– Increase Ingenuity/Resourcefulness
– Effective quickly/as fast as possible
I redrew the sigil and scanned it – and I’m presenting two versions – black and white, as well as with color – as we talked about using colors in the workshop. The colors here enhance the sense of a shield offering protection, guidance, and support. You can choose your own color combinations if you wish, use the suggestion above, or leave yours in black and white.How To Use This Sigil:
This is a shared magic sigil. You are welcome to use this sigil however you see fit that is in alignment with the intent of the sigil. Ideas for use:
– use on altar for ritual work to support the community
– place on candles (basic white candles are fine, but use whatever color you may feel drawn to or simply have available).
You can also use in conjunction with the Immunity Booster Sigil – which was created to help deal with the coronavirus.
When sharing this sigil (or any other sigil you find on this blog), please be sure to include the link to the blog post. The sigil works best if people understand precisely what went into it, versus just sharing the image and telling people to use it.
The Needs Met Sigil is protected by the Creative Commons License, details below:
Needs Met Sigil by Laura Tempest Zakroff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
To find out more about this method of crafting sigils, checking out Sigil Witchery.