When we started “Evangelicals for Mitt” in 2006, we talked a great deal about locking arms with our Mormon brothers and sisters as co-belligerents in the culture war. Seems like Brad Pitt’s mom is now singing out of the same song book.
Brad Pitt and his fiancee Angelina Jolie said at one time they would not get married until same-sex couples are allowed to do the same, but apparently the actor’s mother does not share his views.
Jane Pitt wrote a letter to her hometown paper, the Springfield News-Leader on Tuesday, slamming President Obama as a proponent of abortions and calling on fellow Christians to support the presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, according to E! Online.
‘Any Christian should spend much time in prayer before refusing to vote for a family man with high morals, business experience, who is against abortion, and shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality just because he is a Mormon,’ the letter reads.
Read it all here.
- You might also enjoy these Romney-related posts:
- Romney/Swanson 2012?
- Mitt Romney, Ordering a Sandwich at Wa-Wa (Really?)
- What Kind of Muppet is Mitt?
- No One Can Unite Evangelicals and Mormons Like This Guy
- Romney’s Commencement Speech… at Liberty?
- Romney Puts Smack Down on Woman Asking for Free Birth Control
- You Think Mitt Romney Isn’t Funny? Watch This!
- Ann Romney Reflecting on Motherhood
- This is What Our House Looked Like When Romney Secured the Nomination
- A Poignant Moment: When My Adopted Daughter Met the Next President of the United States