Did you see this video? According to Business Insider:
“Adam Smith, former CFO and treasurer of medical supplies manufacturer Vante, caused quite a stir today when he put up a video of himself bullying a Chick-fil-A drive-thru employee in Tucson on YouTube.Smith berates the worker about her company in the video, which was initially titled ”Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups.” It has since been taken down (though others have uploaded it too).”
Why is it important to see this video? I love it when the smug “customer” explains he’s getting free water to take money away from Chick-fil-A, and the pats himself on the back after the employee tells him to have a nice day.
“Thank you, I just did something really good,” he replies, “and I feel something purposeful.”
The whole exchange reminds of this Scripture (Isaiah 5:20), especially when you see the marked difference between the way the executive treats the hourly wage earner.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Well, now that he’s lost his job, perhaps it’s good he didn’t waste anything on the drink.
Read more on the Faith and Family Channel
- Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and our Freedom
- Scenes from a Chick-fil-A in Tennessee
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!