Did you see this video? According to Business Insider:
“Adam Smith, former CFO and treasurer of medical supplies manufacturer Vante, caused quite a stir today when he put up a video of himself bullying a Chick-fil-A drive-thru employee in Tucson on YouTube.Smith berates the worker about her company in the video, which was initially titled ”Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups.” It has since been taken down (though others have uploaded it too).”
Why is it important to see this video? I love it when the smug “customer” explains he’s getting free water to take money away from Chick-fil-A, and the pats himself on the back after the employee tells him to have a nice day.
“Thank you, I just did something really good,” he replies, “and I feel something purposeful.”
The whole exchange reminds of this Scripture (Isaiah 5:20), especially when you see the marked difference between the way the executive treats the hourly wage earner.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Well, now that he’s lost his job, perhaps it’s good he didn’t waste anything on the drink.
- Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and our Freedom
- Scenes from a Chick-fil-A in Tennessee
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!