When Adam Smith posted a video of himself bullying a Chick-fil-A drive-thru employee, he had no idea it would cost him his job. Rachel, the employee who happened to be working that day, handled herself with dignity and grace. She still is, as seen on Fox when she forgives Adam and encourages the rest of America to forgive him as well.
Read more on the Faith and Family Channel
- Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and our Freedom
- Scenes from a Chick-fil-A in Tennessee
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!