I was going through old things and found an edition of OK! Magazine that we’d saved, because my Harvard educated Constitutional attorney husband David French graced its pages. Well, a page. Actually, if you get down to it, he was just on the corner of one of the pages, but it’s still hilarious! Apparently, one of the soldiers’ moms always sent care packages of this celebrity news magazine. At the back of the magazine, they asked for submissions of photos of their readers enjoying OK!
David and his friends figured three soldiers in Iraq was a sure winner, and they were right!
OK! selected their photo, which served as a nice pick-me-up during their challenging deployment.
Read more on the Faith and Family Channel
- Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and our Freedom
- Scenes from a Chick-fil-A in Tennessee
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!