This video is a webcast I did on using technology, including the Internet and social media, for the good of the local church. It was a Google Hangout session which included a small group a group of church planters, but is available for anyone to watch. You can also download the slides.
You can watch the recording here
Please send any questions via the comments here on Twitter with @adrianwarnock in the tweet. Although primarily aimed at church plants, the material will be of interest to anyone wondering how to use modern tools to further their church’s mission.
As my pastor Tope Koleoso said, “You are not called to pastor the World” which is so vital for us to grasp. Having said that, we simply cannot and must not ignore the modern tools God has given us.
Some links to follow up on some of the things we explored online here:
- Two types of leadership: authority and influence
- Twenty Types of Tweet
- How social media really is changing the World
- Creating Social Media Buzz
- Top Christian Twitterers
- 15 principles to live by in an increasingly hostile world
- Principles for God bloggers
- Adrian’s blog comment policy