Confession: Jon Stewart is my guilty pleasure. I enjoy him more than I should when he’s making political points… at least when he’s making political points with which I agree! In the below segment, I don’t appreciate the ending jab at Fox & Friends. (After all, they were nice to us when we were promoting our book!) However, this is an otherwise great segment which makes fun of Harry Reid’s over-the-top accusations against Gov. Romney.
Read more on the Faith and Family Channel
- Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and our Freedom
- Scenes from a Chick-fil-A in Tennessee
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It