Robert Tuttle has more screen caps and information of what’s happening in the world of Faithful Word Baptist Church and Steven and Zsuzsanna Anderson. He’s done another video for his YouTube channel The Reason Files 2 about the situation.
What can be gleaned from the video is….
- Anderson or Zsuzsanna may have contacted one of the victims pretending to be their son in an effort to gain incriminating information against the family.
- Another family involved has left the church.
- One of their sons is still in contact with his victim, even after Anderson claims the young man was beaten and his cell phone confiscated.
- The Anderson and Thompson families are still attempting to justify and hide what their teenage and adult sons have done to others.
- John Anderson has been sent away from home to live with his grandfather in California.
- Steven is still flexing on everyone at FWBC to keep quiet about the abuse.
- While Anderson did initially offer to step down he’s now refusing to do so.
Good job, Bob!
But I suspect we’ll never know what the resolution of this is because the police and CPS keep any investigations pretty tightly under wraps, and we know the Andersons will not be talking.
Stay in touch! Like No Longer Quivering on Facebook:
Check out today’s NLQ News at NLQ Newspaper
Contact NLQ at Suzanne.email@example.com