Exorcism? It’s real. It’s ugly. You don’t want to go there.
I witnessed a person being delivered from the bondage of Satan once. She had been involved with a witch’s coven. It was the only brush I’ve had with real exorcism, and believe me. If you had seen what I have seen you would believe in the reality of Satan and you would not want anything to do with him.
So don’t watch that show “Exorcism Live!” tonight and don’t let your kids and tell all your friends not to watch it.
Here are ten reasons why you should avoid the show:
1. Sensationalizing Satan is Wrong – It’s always wrong to sensationalize the demonic. The devil likes nothing better than lots of attention. He’s proud. He likes being a celebrity. Ignore him. He hates that.
2. It’s Not an Exorcism Anyway – The producers have said this is not an exorcism of a person, but the cleansing of a house where there has been historic paranormal activity. House blessing happens all the time and it’s not really a big deal, but I guess they will jazz it up with as much showmanship as possible.
3. It’s TV folks – It’s TV. It’s not reality. The whole thing will be scripted and pumped up with spooky music and dry ice. It’s entertainment, not exorcism. You will not see flying green vomit and heads spinning.
4. “Bishop” Long is Not Catholic – The so called Bishop involved is a member of the Old Catholic Church. This is one of over a hundred schisms from the Catholic Church. Even so we don’t know which branch of the “Old Catholic Church” he belongs to. There are umpteen. A real exorcist would not co operate with a TV company. He’d tell them to get lost.
5. You Don’t Want to Mess With the Devil – Continue Reading