Trust me, it’s crazy to see your life on television. That’s why every week, I’m going to do a blog posts called “On Second Thought.” These posts are where I will go over the episodes of my Lifetime show as I process the issues presented now that I’ve seen them aired. I hope you’ll join me for these weekly posts – which will undoubtedly be part-confession, part-explanation, and part-celebration of my life right now!
Episode Seven, Air Date: July 10, 2012
On second thought, I shouldn’t have told Gino about Levi cheating on me with that girl at the fight.
(It just made him jealous!)
On second thought, I shouldn’t have tried to make Willow participate in our Valentine’s Day dinner.
(I can’t make her do anything.)
On second thought, I shouldn’t have cut the stems off the strawberries.
(But they tasted better than they looked!)
On second thought, since Valentine’s Day turned out to be less than romantic, I should’ve invited Andy to eat with us instead of sending him home to his mom and Carl’s Jr.
(You can’t have romance with Tripp around threatening to topple the candlesticks.)
On second thought, I shouldn’t have sat so close to Willow during the bonfire because I knew she’d stick snow in my boot.
(No fire could’ve melted her anger toward me.)
On second thought, I shouldn’t have hit my sister with the refrigerator door.(I should’ve used something bigger.)
You might also enjoy these articles on the Faith and Family Channel:
- See the Promo for Life’s a Tripp
- On Second Thought: Episode 1 (Intro to the Show!)
- On Second Thought: Episode 2 (The Infamous “Bar Fight”)
- On Second Thought: Episode 3 (Sticking Our Tongue Out at the Media)
- On Second Thought: Episode 4 (The Pain of Fatherhood)
- On Second Thought: Episode 5 (Bristol Goes to Washington!)
- On Second Thought: Episode 6 (How Do I Get Tripp to Behave?)
Connect with me further by: