I didn’t have a blogroll here for some time because it seemed to me that they got cluttered up with lots and lots and lots of blogs and I wondered if anybody ever used the links.
Nevertheless, I thought I’d post my own blogroll and asked for recommendations. I sifted through them, and you can see who made the cut by checking out the right sidebar. If your blog or the one your recommended isn’t there it’s not because it is not worthy, but because it wasn’t what I was looking for. What was I looking for? See below:
1. Non-Patheos – We must assume that the gang at Patheos Catholic are already wonderful bloggers (he said modestly) You can check out the other excellent blogs on Patheos by surfing the site.
2. Good Writing – What I’m looking for is wit, style, a sharp new angle. The new media must entertain as well as enlighten.
3. Personality – A blog is a personal journal. We want your particular and peculiar voice.
4. Regular Writing - A blogger has to post every day. Sorry!
5. Joie de Vivre - Joy of Life. I don’t care what your moans and groans are. I’m looking for someone with a merry eye and a spring in their step. If they have a moan I want it to be expressed with sarcasm, wit and a sense of proportion
6. Knowledge – we want information as well as insights
7. Conspiracy Theories – only when used as fodder for silliness…
If readers have other suggestions–entries to the combox please!