- what it means to be a lineage holder;
- how lineage helps preserve the Dharma;
- the difference between tradition and lineage;
- how to connect with a lineage;
- how to think about doubt in the practice;
- how and why renunciation is important for our lifelong practice, including how Rinpoche has applied the practice of renunciation in his own life;
- what it’s like to be recognized and trained as a tulku in today’s world;
- Rinpoche’s latest social engagement projects;
- why retreat is important, and the kind of joy you can discover on long retreat;
- and much more.
Remember to subscribe to the Wisdom Podcast for more great conversations on Buddhism, meditation, and mindfulness. And please give us a 5-star rating in Apple Podcasts if you enjoy our show—it’s a great support to us and it helps other people find the podcast. Thank you!
The post Kyabje Kalu Rinpoche: Lineage, Renunciation, and Engaged Buddhism (#120) appeared first on The Wisdom Experience.