This episode of the Wisdom Podcast features an interview with Dr. Alejandro Chaoul, who has studied Tibetan yoga for thirty years with the tradition’s greatest masters, including Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche and Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. Dr. Chaoul and host Daniel Aitken explore
- Tsa Lung Trul Khor (“channel/wind obstacle-clearing techniques”) yoga practice and its place in Dzogchen meditation;
- the practice of “Body Buddhism,” integrating the body with the mind and breath;
- the benefits of purification practices like Tsa Lung Trul Khor and the subtle body;
- practices to help restore “dimmed awareness” to clarity;
- quick techniques that can be applied immediately in practice and daily life for balancing;
- his book with Wisdom, Tibetan Yoga: Magical Movements of Body, Breath, and Mind;
- and more.
Remember to subscribe to the Wisdom Podcast for more great conversations on Buddhism, meditation, and mindfulness. And please give us a 5-star rating in Apple Podcasts if you enjoy our show—it’s a great support to us and it helps other people find the podcast. Thank you!
The post Alejandro Chaoul on Body Buddhism (#135) appeared first on The Wisdom Experience.