This episode of the Wisdom Podcast, recorded live as a Wisdom Dharma Chat, features an interview with host Daniel Aitken and special guests Venerable Robina and Venerable Chokyi, discussing their work with the Liberation Prison Project.
The Liberation Prison Project offers spiritual advice and teachings, as well as Dharma books and materials, to people in prison interested in exploring, studying, and practicing Buddhism. Since 1996 the project has supported the Buddhist practice of over 20,000 men and women in prisons around the world to transform their lives.
Daniel discusses with Ven. Robina and Ven. Chokyi:
- the foundation and development of the Liberation Prison Project;
- moving examples of prisoner experiences;
- the Tibetan astrological calendar, pilgrimage, and other fundraising efforts;
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s book Enjoy Life Liberated from the Inner Prison
- how students provide support to prisoners through the Project;
- a new opportunity in the Liberation Prison Project Director role;
- and much more.
Remember to subscribe to the Wisdom Podcast for more great conversations on Buddhism, meditation, and mindfulness. And please give us a 5-star rating in Apple Podcasts if you enjoy our show—it’s a great support to us and it helps other people find the podcast. Thank you!
The post Venerable Robina and Venerable Chokyi: Liberation Prison Project (#137) appeared first on The Wisdom Experience.