This episode of the Wisdom Podcast, recorded live at the 2021 Serenity Ridge Dialogues features a conversation between H. H. the 42nd Sakya Trizin, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, & B. Alan Wallace, moderated by Daniel Aitken. Topics discussed include
- body, breath, mind, and the nature of consciousness in scientific and spiritual paradigms;
- views on the source of mind and the influence of the brain;
- integration of science and spirituality in the understanding of the nature of the mind;
- introspective techniques such as vipassana and samatha, and the cultivation of attention, insight, and compassion;
- Alaya consciousness, primordial mind, Rigpa, and the differing Mahayana interpretations of Buddha nature;
- awe, devotion, and faith in the experience of dream-like reality;
- and more.
Remember to subscribe to the Wisdom Podcast for more great conversations on Buddhism, meditation, and mindfulness. And please give us a 5-star rating in Apple Podcasts if you enjoy our show—it’s a great support to us and it helps other people find the podcast. Thank you!
The post H. H. the 42nd Sakya Trizin, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, & B. Alan Wallace in Conversation (#134) appeared first on The Wisdom Experience.