Thank you so much for your amazing support of the post I wrote this week about treating each other with respect, regardless of how we feel about the politics of gay marriage.
After my mom tweeted a nice note about it — and posted an even longer note about it on her Facebook page — it became obvious that not everyone got the memo. Read the resulting tweets here.
Do you want to be a part of my DWTS journey? Then, e-mail me so I can add you to my mailing list. (My address is BristolsBlog @ gmail.com, without the space! Make sure to use the subject line: DWTS.) I’d love to give you the latest up-to-the-minute reports about the show!
You might also enjoy these articles on the Faith and Family Channel:
- Announcement: I’m Going to be on Dancing with the Stars!
- “I Built This, Mr. President” the Video from YOUR photos which has been seen 155,000 times!
- What’s Better than Being a Palin?
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Put a Ring on It!
- Defending the “Palin Pick”
Connect with me further by: