Thank you so much for all of the concern about my dog Charlie. He was missing from Wednesday morning until Saturday night, and my heart almost broke! Thankfully, Willow and her friends put posters up with her friend’s phone number on them. They also put photos of him on Craigslist. Though Willow’s friend got a few calls about Charlie, the descriptions never matched.
Finally on Saturday the description was exact.
Thank goodness, we got him back!!
Here’s a photo of Charlie with Tripp and Trig. Aren’t they all adorable?
- Today at the Park
- For the Welcome Homes That Never Happened
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- I Made a Mistake About Down Syndrome Abortions
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama