Though I’m never really excited about being on morning talk shows, I always look forward to seeing Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts. She’s kind, respectful, and her calm manner makes it much more comfortable to be on camera. She’s the most down to earth celeb I know! When I was in New York, I found out that Robin, a breast cancer survivor, is battling a blood and bone marrow disorder called myelodysplastic syndrome. This was likely caused by her cancer treatment. Here is her explanation of her situation:
Please join me as I pray that God gives her strength as she goes through “pre-treatment” and her bone marrow transplant. Also, I’m praying for her complete healing. We love you, Robin!
- Today at the Park
- For the Welcome Homes That Never Happened
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- I Made a Mistake About Down Syndrome Abortions
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama
Connect with me further by: