Lately I’ve been talking about how so many in the Left hate in the name of love and bully in the name of tolerance. I’ve talked about how the President’s million-dollar donor treats women worse than any conservative I’ve ever known. Each time I raise these issues, I’m told that those actions don’t represent the mainstream; that they’re the actions of a fringe few than no one need worry about. But what about the video below? It shows the president of the South Carolina AFL-CIO bashing in a piñata featuring South Carolina governor Nikki Haley’s face. Is this person “fringe”? And listen to the audience cheer her on.
When is the Left going to wake up and realize that it has a problem with hate, bigotry and prejudice? How far will this have to go? Until they do something about the Bill Mahers, Donna DeWitts and other haters in their midst, I don’t want to hear one more word from them about “civility” or about “compassion” or about “tolerance.”
Watch the video and learn something about liberal hate:
You might also enjoy:
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- What’s Better than Being a Palin?
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- A Mom’s Love for Her Child, One Paper at a Time
- Defending the “Palin Pick”
Connect with me further by: