With two weeks to go before the series premieres on April 5, the makers of A.D.: The Bible Continues are releasing more and more videos, including clips from the show and endorsements from church leaders. Check ’em out below the jump.
First, the character profiles.
Second, the EPK (electronic press kit) materials.
Roma Downey Behind the Scenes Interview:
Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Interview:
Third, the church-leader endorsements (with new footage).
Joel C. Hunter:
Finally, the new ads.
The Next Chapter of the Greatest Story Ever Told:
The series’ YouTube channel has also posted two videos promoting the digital series Beyond A.D., which will offer commentary on each episode as it airs and look ahead to the episodes that are yet to come. However, neither of these videos are accessible outside the United States, so I do not know what they contain:
One of them seems to have been re-posted to Facebook, however:
Check out earlier trailers and other videos here:
- The first trailer (November 26, 2014)
- The ‘By Our Love’ music video (December 19, 2014)
- The ‘The Next Chapter of the Greatest Story Ever Told’ TV spot (January 12, 2015)
- The second trailer (January 17, 2015)
The Super Bowl spot (February 1, 2015)
- The Newsboys’ ‘We Believe’ music video (February 10, 2015)
- The ‘First Look’ video (February 18, 2015)
- The ‘Special Preview’ video (February 24, 2015)
- The ‘Miracles’ clip, the ‘Igniting a Rebellion’, ‘He’s a Dangerous Man’ and ‘Power, Passion, Sacrifice and Glory’ previews, the Spanish trailer, the ‘33 Days’ video and two TV interviews (March 10, 2015)
- The ‘On Location’ video and the WWLP and Entertainment Tonight interviews (March 16, 2015)