I asked you for pictures of the businesses you built, and you came through! I was so touched by many of your pictures that we put together a video with some of the best. Try to watch this without being inspired.
There’s so much uncertainty and fear in America today, and President Obama’s message to you was you can’t build – you didn’t build. You responded by saying, I can build, and I did.
Which message is the one we need? Which message will sustain us through tough times?
Watch this video, and you’ll know the answer:
You might also enjoy:
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- What’s Better than Being a Palin?
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- A Mom’s Love for Her Child, One Paper at a Time
- Defending the “Palin Pick”
Connect with me further by: