Church and ministry leadership resources to better equip, train and provide ideas for today's church and ministry leaders, like you.
Get updates from Cosmos The In Lost delivered straight to your inbox
Here are some posts that will give you not-lame things to think about (Charles Bell, From The Anatomy of the Brain, 1802; Source: Wikimedia Commons, PD-Old-100).
Here’s what’s not weak this week:
1. Against the Defense of Christendom
2. BREAKING–Pope Francis to Announce he Converted to Anglicanism
3. TOP10 Books On Theology and Neuroscience
4. Why Did Hans Urs von Balthasar Remain Catholic?
5. Family Synod Conflict Is Not What You Think It Is . . .
6. Michel Houellebecq’s Submission to Catholicism
7. Science Doesn’t Think: Neil deGrasse Tyson Busts a Move on Philosophy
8. Christianity Does Not Endeavor to Save Christianity
9. From Russia with Idols
10. Ocean Symphony, Breeze, & a Liturgy
See the following three classics as well:
1. Just Another Atheist Jewish Catholic: An Interview With Damon Linker
2. 1 Thing Nobody Noticed about Oscar Best Foreign Film Winner Ida
3. Synod14: The Church Needs to Replace the Family