Bruce Gerencser spent 25 years pastoring Independent Fundamental Baptist, Southern Baptist, and Christian Union churches in Ohio, Michigan, and Texas. Bruce attended Midwestern Baptist College in Pontiac, Michigan. He is a writer and operates The Way Forward blog. Bruce lives in NW Ohio with his wife of 35 years. They have 6 children, and nine grandchildren.
Family Driven Faith by Bruce Gerencser
The Fundy World Tales
A Former Independent Fundamental Baptist Pastor’s Perspective on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood
- (1) God’s Highest Calling
- (2) It’s Good to be Free
- (3) Rebuilding
- (4) The Emotional and Psychological Consequences of Authoritarian Religion
- Evangelicals Determined to Hang on to Their Wrathful God
- John Piper’s Defense of the Genocidal Christian God
- The Delusional Followers of Convicted Felon Jack Schaap
- Is Clergy Sexual Infidelity Rare?
- How Should Churches Handle Allegations of Abuse?
- Mark Driscoll Tweet on Thou Shalt Not Kill
- God Don’t Make No Mistakes Says Ray Lewis
- Why Would Any Woman Want to be an Evangelical Christian?
- Escaping the Emotional Damage of Our Fundamentalist Past
- The Evangelical Closet
- Domestic Violence in the IFB Church Movement
- Elvis Came to Church
- Help For Those With Doubts
- The Jonathan Nicols Story: Growing Up Gay in the IFB Church
- Linda Murphrey Writes an Open Letter to First Baptist Church Hammond
- Does Jack Schaap Deserve to Go to Jail?
- Ken Ham Warns Atheists Out to Steal Children and Eat Them Too
- Does Evangelical Christianity Cause Emotional Damage? Part One
- Does Evangelical Christianity Cause Emotional Damage? Part Two
- Happy is the Man That Has His Quiver Full
- Should Christians Use Birth Control?
- Why I Find Perverse Pleasure in the Sexual Peccadilloes of Evangelical Leaders
- Charlie Fuqua says Death Penalty an Option for Rebellious Children