The book of Revelation is full of symbols and images that are confusing when we remove them from the context of the Hebrew Bible. But if we understand the context, community, and nature of apocalyptic literature, the text can reshape the way we see the world. In this final episode of our series How to Read Apocalyptic Literature, Tim and Jon look at the book of Revelation.
- Michael Gorman, Reading Revelation Responsibly, p. 64.
- Melodysheep, Timelapse of the Future: A Journey to the End of Time
- BibleProject, Overview: Revelation Part One and Two
- Steve Moyice, The Old Testament in the Book of Revelation
- Defender Instrumental by Tents
- Snacks EP by No Spirit
- Fills The Skies by Josh White
Show produced by Dan Gummel and Camden McAfee.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.