In Exodus 34, God describes himself as “slow to anger,” but many people are uncomfortable with the portrait of God as an angry or emotional being. How does the Bible talk about anger, and how does this help us understand God as slow to anger?
- Part one (0:00–13:50)
- Part two (13:50–20:50)
- Part three (20:50–31:50)
- Part four (31:50–40:50)
- Part five (40:50–52:30)
- Part six (52:30–end)
- Movement Piano: Copyright Free
- “According to God” by Beautiful Eulogy
- Soft Dreamy Guitar: Copyright Free
- “After the Crash” by SavFK
- “A New Year” by Scott Buckley
Show produced by Dan Gummel and Camden McAfee.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.