This summer we are re-releasing a Q+R series we did on Youtube. Tim and Jon discuss questions in front of a live Youtube stream about different books in the Old Testament. In this episode the guys discuss stories in the second half of the book of Exodus.
Thank you to all our supporters! You are so meaningful to us!
Q's and Timestamps:
- What is the relationship between the Sinai Covenant and the rest of the Bible? (3:27)
- Is there any symbolism in the tabernacle that’s recognizable? (9:10)
- Why do the ten commandments appear more than once in the Torah? (13:50)
- Did other cultures adopt Hebrew laws? And what is the relation between Hebrew laws and other ancient laws like the code of Hammurabi? (24:34) and (26:15)
- Did God change his mind about destroying Israel? (27:15)
- What is manna in the Old Testament? (38:28)
- Did God actually expect Israel to follow all the laws in the Old Testament? (42:20)
Original video conversation:
Defender Instrumental by Rosasharn Music